We are currently looking for a HOME BUILDER for various locations throughout the Metro Atlanta area.
- High school diploma or equivalent (GED)
- 10 years of practical home building experience with most of experience working as a subcontractor
- Knowledge of all phases of new home construction and building methodologies, manufacturer’s specifications, local codes, Federal, State and Company safety regulations
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints, architectural drawings, floor plans
- Ability to think conceptually and apply practical solutions
- Capabilities to self-start, display solid work ethic and aspire to move ahead
- Organizational and management skills; critical thinking and prioritization abilities; ability to recognize and solve problems
- Bachelor’s degree in construction or related field
- First Aid and CPR certification
- Level 1-A Soil and Erosion certificate (Blue Card)
It is the policy of Stephen Elliott Homes to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all people without regard to national origin, creed, religion, age, color, citizenship, physical or mental disability, race, religion, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or marital status, status with regard to public assistance, status as a disabled veteran, recently separated or other covered veteran, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Stephen Elliott Homes will provide reasonable accommodations for any qualified person with disabilities.